The Annual Made in Kenya Extravaganza (MIKE) is a platform for Kenyans to learn and engage with homegrown products and services.
It is a Celebration of Kenyan Brands through partnerships and Kenyan Made Products through exhibitions.
OBJECTIVES OF MIKE
• Create awareness and pride in Kenyan made products and services
• Create an annual consumer-trade platform where local businesses involved in the production of Kenyan goods can showcase their goods and drive activations/volume sales during the 4 day extravaganza
• Embrace TVET as a key driver for building a strong Made In Kenya Brand
• Policy conversations driven by Kenya’s Captains of Industry to drum up long term support for the Made in Kenya Initiative
• Inspire competitiveness of local products and services